10.13.2012

We're Moving!

This week we officially signed our lease to move our entire operation to a new part of town. Sadly I'll be leaving the warehouse, but I'm excited to start fresh in the new year and under a new roof. Since the interior of the new location is still in the midst of being constructed, I thought it'd be fun to document the process along the way.

Our plan is to move in during the month of December and open the doors to the public and custom clients starting in January. We'll primarily focus on our wholesale business, but we'll also offer a small selection of designs from talented wedding, baby, and social stationery designers. Clients will be able to make an appointment and meet with us to discuss their job in detail. We'll continue to offer our printing services to other designers and clients in need of letterpress printing.  

View from across the street + window closeup.


















Panoramic view of the inside taken a few weeks ago.









View of the back + right side of the shop.

View of the kitchen on the left + bathroom and storage on the right.
View of the front + left side of shop + Becki.


We'll be able to go back in a few weeks once the walls have been primed and the paper is off of the windows. Can't wait! Until then, I'll continue to update the blog with all things retail including furniture finds, inspiration, and all of our new plans along the way.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome news!! What part of town is it in?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I typed into google images " anatomy of a line sheet" and yours popped right up! haha! Right after I just sent you my email off NSS questions...this helped a lot...and congrats on the space!!!!
    -Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now own a business of my own with the help of Elegantloanfirm with a loan of $900,000.00 USD. at 2% rate charges, at first i taught with was all a joke until my loan request was  process under five working days and my requested funds was transfer to me. am now a proud owner of a large business with 15 staffs working under me. All thanks to the loan officer Russ Harry he is a God sent, you can contact them to improve your business on.. email-- Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com. / Whatsapp number +393511617486

    ReplyDelete