3.10.2012

Midnight Madness

It's been so long since I last posted that I'm actually a bit nervous. I almost feel like I'm about to take a test.

That being said, I woke up in the middle of the night to an email from my brother in law which included a link to an SLR camera on sale. He's a photographer and has been more than happy and willing to send the occasional product link my way. Thanks, Mark!

Long story short, I purchased the camera along with a tripod and it wasn't long before I got sucked into the world and website known as photojojo.com. Truth be told, I know very little about photography but this website makes me wish I knew more. I'm a gadget-lover by nature (especially of the infomercial variety) and this site is full of awesome lenses, filters and lots of other items that I know nothing about. Still, it holds my attention and in the end I bought a pretty sweet camera bag that I can't wait to use!

Taking quality product photos is near the top of my very long to-do list so I'm excited to photograph all of the new and not so new cards and products we've been turning out at the studio. Stay tuned and good morning, early birds.

1 comment:

  1. Practice makes perfect :)
    Be sure to mess around a lot in 'manual' mode. That'll help.

    ReplyDelete